CSD offers an annual Recreational Summer Camp, which not only consists of dance classes, but students will also go on outings to the local park, and participate in dance-related crafts! At the end of the week, all parents are invited to attend a showcase.
Held every July, the CSD Summer Camp offers dancers, aged 3 to 12, a wonderful introduction to new forms of dance or an opportunity to expand on their existing experience, while enjoying all that summer has to offer in a warm and friendly environment. Note: Dancers are divided into groups based on their age.
Registration is OPEN!
THE 2022 SUMMER DANCE CAMP WEEKS ARE:
July 4th – 8th
July 11th – 15th
- July 18th – 22nd
July 25th – 29th
- Camp 1 (ages 3-5): Each day, your dancer will learn Ballet, Character Dance, Tap and Jazz and either do a fun craft or go to the park* with Ms. Kailey.
- Camp 2 (ages 5-8): Your dancer will learn Ballet, Character Dance, Tap, Jazz, Acro 1 and Hip Hop. They will venture to the park* daily, do a fun craft and play games with Ms. Kailey, Ms. Emily and Mr. Xander!
- Camp 3 (ages 9-12): Your dancer will learn Ballet, Lyrical, Jazz-funk, Tap, Jazz, Hip Hop and Stretch and Strength with Ms. Kailey, Ms. Emily and Mr. Xander. They will venture to the park* daily.
*Park excursions are weather permitting and at the discretion of the teacher
- Ages 3-5: Half-day (9 am – 12 pm)
- Ages 5-8: Full-day (9 am – 4 pm)
- Ages 9-12: Full-day (9 am – 4 pm)
- Before and aftercare is available (early drop-off is at 8:00 AM, and late pick-up is at 5:00 PM)
- Full days: $320/week (Early bird rate – 300$/week if you register before June 1st)
- Half days: $175/week (Early bird rate – 160$/week if you register before June 1st)
- HST included
35 Larkin Drive, Nepean, Ontario, K2J 2T2
If you have any questions, please review our FAQs or contact us: